Included in your package:
On the night of your event – Bed & Breakfast
Full catering service supplied
Chairs with full white chair covers
White China Crockery
Stainless Steel Cutlery
Easel for menu or seating arrangements.
White linen table cloths & white linen napkins
Round tables – seating 8 – 10 people Trestle or small square table for DJ/Cake/Gift tables supplied with white linen cloths
Setup and preparation, as well as clearing and cleaning.
Waiters Efficient waitrons for the duration of the reception.
Complimentary Fruit Punch to be served at the beginning of the event.
- Overlays and chair sashes
- Flowers and table decorations
- Drinks, (other than complimentary punch)
- Additional lighting
Our venue caters for a maximum of 150 guests. The venue hire of R7000.00 becomes effective for fewer than 80 guests.
Ollivanders Estate is a place where good wholesome food and friends are celebrated. We are committed to making your event as unique to you as possible, understanding everyone has different tastes, styles and budgets we are happy to personalize your menu. Celebrate your uniqueness and style with flair and introduce themes and trends to our team who will be delighted to make your special day picture perfect.
Please note that upon cancellation or postponement of your event, you will forfeit the deposit fee. Notification of cancellation or postponement must be made in writing as soon as possible.
Ollivanders Estate is in an environmentally sensitive area, and it is imperative that music be switched off at midnight.
A surcharge of R1000 per hour, or part thereof will be charged for guests remaining in the venue or on the deck after midnight.
We welcome families with children, and offer babysitting services at R80.00 per hour.
Please advise us well in advance in order to make the necessary arrangements.
Please note that children are the responsibility of their parents or guardians and not the responsibility of Ollivanders Estate or its staff. They are to be supervised at all times. Please bear in mind that we have a swimming pool and pond on the property and accept no responsibility for any accidents due to unforeseen circumstances.
Payment may be made by means of cash or EFT prior to the function date. Unfortunately we do not accept cheques.
Gratuities are discretionary, but we request that should you wish to leave a gratuity, that it be handed to management to be split between all relevant staff.
A deposit amount of R6000.00 shall be paid to confirm the booking.
This deposit will be refunded within 5 working days after the event less any costs which may have been incurred as a result of:
- Venue hire after midnight (at R1000.00 per hour)
- Non-payment of any accommodation of guests staying in the guesthouse.
Payment of this deposit secures your booking. Please send your proof of payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
R7000.00 venue hire only applies to events of less than 80 guests.
DEPOSIT: R6000.00 (refundable less expenses after event)
TWO MONTHS PRIOR TO EVENT: 50% of total cost to be paid
TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO EVENT: balance of payment to be made
Event package weekend special:
R400.00 per person sharing per night (minimum two nights stay)
Surcharge R150 for one night only, (R650.00 per person sharing)
SINGLE RATE: R600 per person – (minimum two nights stay)
Surcharge R150 for one night only, (R750.00 per night)
Check In & Check Out
Check in is from 14h00. If an early check in is requested, please arrange with Management. Check out is at 10h00 on the day of departure.
All accommodation payments must be made in full one week prior to guests arrival.
Please ensure that cottage keys are left at reception prior to departure.
- One starter
- Two mains,
- Two veg
- One salad.
- One dessert
- One starter
- Two mains
- Three veg / salads
- Two Desserts
- Two starters
- Three mains
- Five veg / salad
- Three desserts
- Rosemary and fig cheese tartlets
- Caramelized onion goat’s cheese filo tarts
- Roasted red pepper and tomato shots
- Thai butternut soup croutons and crème fraiche
- Creamy wine mussel pot
- Smoked chicken and mango salad, sweet chilli dressing
- Thai salmon fish cake on spring salad
- Messe platters on tables
- Satay chicken salad.
- Couscous herbs dates and apricots
- Spinach butternut and peach salad
- Caesar salad with bacon and croutons
- Cumin chickpeas and peppers
- Green salad with roasted pears and red onions
- Crunchy Greek salad
- Basil pesto pepper salad
- Lamb tagine Moroccan spices dates and apricots
- Chicken fillets filled with brie and cranberry or bacon wrapped and feta filling
- Cumin and caramelized onion beef fillets
- Lemon rosemary tray baked lamb
- Maple and mustard pulled pork
- Fragrant Thai chicken curry
- Rogan gosh lamb curry
- Malay chicken curry
- Curries served with sambals, roti’s, poppadum’s and steamed rice
- Baked line fish lime and ginger
- Tikka or butter chicken.
- Ricotta and spinach ravioli roasted tomato sauce
- Butternut and feta lasagna
- Butternut panzerotti in creamy mushroom sauce
- Lentil and chickpea babotie
- Vegetable biryani with cumin dhal roti and ratty
- Red curry or cumin cinnamon roasted butternut
- Mediterranean roasted veg with a balsamic reduction
- Orange glazed carrots in herb butter
- Roasted beetroot red onion
- Broccoli and cauliflower creamy cheese sauce
- Potato wedges herb spices
- Creamy mustard mash potatoes
- Baby garlic potatoes
- Sweet potato fries
- Steamed rice herbs and almonds
- Spicy fried rice
- Hot chocolate fondant
- Nutella cheese cake
- Apple cranberry crumble
- Apple fig rolls
- Double choc brownies
- Choc mousse berry compote
- Malva and date pudding
- Assorted mini tartlets – pecan, milk tarts, eclairs
- Served with homemade ice-cream/cream or custard.